Note - From Ryan George Fair - Kellan Winning - 9 - 8 - 24

My on_cloud410 twitter and my @KellanWinning twitter are both private. No I will not accept your request unless I know you personally.

The purpose of youtube was to apologize for sharolaid trolling. Trust me I know every detail to it I know all the victims involved. sorry I choose to walk away from the hateful sharolaid or billy and move on with my life. the problem is I can't build a normal celebrity platform with ryan george fair, ripoff report and sims 4 and youtube. Sharolaid even today is discussed because people reupload and mirror Jeffree Star calls Sharolaid. Sorry with Sharolaid I don't have to discuss any sexual details of our relationship if I don't want to but I feel he did violate me. People can think whatever they want. I was 16 and he is 10 years older than me.

I did things with Bryan only on one day when I was 13. I can not undo that or take that back which is why I wrote that down.

When I was 20 I did things with Kelly a male

Ahem..... My ex girlfriend that's name isn't Alexis. She cheated on me with 9 boys. I deserve better than that and no I will never talk to her again. I moved on and got with a different girlfriend with black hair.

I don't have to discuss anything or share any details. But Sharolaid is probably never going to come back unless he can have his own site which pays him and he won't ever get that. Unless you can provide that for him. Don't ask for new sharolaid content. personally I don't care if I ever talk to the dude again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alicia Brooke Tonya Nadia Sabrina and Shelby and Rachel

Sharolaid - Me in 2008