Grand Finale - Ryan George Fair - Ryan Logan Winning

 Sorry I make 900 a month for being disabled. I am not going to sit there and make videos just to get called names or to deal with the creator my slander pages. Sorry I make 900 a month anyways. I have to work on my own life. The reason I had seizures and a psychosis is cause any point I can be exposed over my so called "relationship" with sharolaid or billy. sorry he doesn't do sharolaid anymore cause he doesn't profit off it and he doesn't find it fun or amusing anymore. He hates most of his fanbase anyways. He feels most people like johnnyboyxo copy him and never promoted him and he never got anything out of it. Sharolaid preyed on me from the ages of 16 - 20 and I don't consider him to be my ex - boyfriend I consider him to be my statutory rapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alicia Brooke Tonya Nadia Sabrina and Shelby and Rachel

Sharolaid - Me in 2008

Note - From Ryan George Fair - Kellan Winning - 9 - 8 - 24